1. To improvise.
2. To soar above.
Carma wings it as a homeschooling revolutionary and guerilla proofreader with with her husband of 26 years (The VP) and their four children (pseudonymically Nova, Lock, Kyro, Mink). She writes online as Tandemonimom and enjoys referring to herself in the third person. More.
- Winging It Blog has MOVED!
- Learning to Read: How My Unnatural Reader Began Reading
- Wordless Wednesday: Eight-Year-Old Girl’s Note to Self
- Tuesday Poesy: In the Sultan’s Garden
- The Surprising Success of Finland’s Schools
- Learning to Read: How My Natural Reader Began Reading
- What the Kids Are Reading
- Merry Christmas, Now Play Nice! (Or, Let’s Boycott the Boycotts)
- Wordless Wednesday: Morning Has Broken
- Take the Test!
- Movie Monday: Born to Learn!
- “He’s Bullied, But He’s Still Got to Go to School!” … Doesn’t He?
- You Learn to Teach by Teaching
- The Easy Way to Run a Homeschool Group
- Movie Monday: Early Animation
- Nice! fb.me/5e8aqbOyt 5 hours ago
- MUST. fb.me/6xVeicCEz 1 week ago
- Eye bombing! fb.me/EHbjVftL 1 week ago
- What's Your Moral Alignment? fb.me/1sCIJ0WCu 1 week ago
- More of THIS please, from BOTH SIDES!!! "Ted Nugent said, 'I can be feisty, I can be fiery, I can be passionate.... fb.me/36E50j3O7 1 week ago
- 4 rituals proven by neuroscience to make you happy fb.me/6xNbJ4kNn 1 week ago
- What Bernie Sanders asked Mr. Vought was a theological question. It amounted to asking, “Do you think that... fb.me/EN6ntFVl 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/25HVm9XPf 3 weeks ago
Click to Vote for Winging It!